The Work Zone Barrier consists of a tough single piece thermoplastic frame fitted with self-weighted feet that rotate for storage and transport. The system is modular and each panel links together easily with a moulded pin and lock system. In bright safety orange, it is an effective barrier to demarcate no-go zones.
Weighing just over 15 kg, each panel is manageable by one person and the Work Zone Barrier is easy to set up and dismantle. Each panel measures 2000mm long x 1000 mm high and is moulded from safety orange plastic with a red and white strip across the top for extra visibility.
The Work Zone Barrier is approved to NZTA Standards.
AT A GLANCE:
Weighs 15.2 kg
- 2 m long x 1 m high
- Easy snap in locking system
- High visibility orange moulded plastic
- Folding black feet designed for easy storage when lying flat or stacked against a wall
- Weighted feet for added stability
- Approved to NZTA Standards